Welcome to Mountain View UMC
Link to our online directory. Use Facebook or your email to log-in (click "Forgot Password" to set up your password). Final permission to the full system will be granted from the office, as a safety feature.
For information on the Weltklassik music series, click here.
Update from our covenant missionary, Mozart Adevu.
If you are applying to a position and need to complete a background screening, click here
To see the interior of various rooms in our church, click here.
*Our Vision Statement: We strive to grow in love of God and neighbor and self as disciples of Jesus Christ in the Wesleyan tradition.
*Who we are: We are a dynamic, active, regional, congregation of around 500 people drawing from Boulder, Broomfield, Lafayette, Louisville, Rock Creek, Longmont and adjacent areas.
* We are a community strongly committed to serving others through programs of outreach, service, and mission on the local, national and global levels. Mission and Outreach
* Mountain View offers an extensive ministry of music for all ages which enriches the Sunday worship services, and includes special cantatas and pageants during the year. Music
*How we worship: Mountain View offers three different worship services each Sunday responding to those seeking a spirit-driven relationship to God in Jesus Christ. Worship Opportunities
* An active youth and student program called Crossfyre is offered for middle and senior high schoolers.
*How we learn: We offer an intergenerational Christian education program, including Sunday School, Vacation Bible School, study groups, discipleship classes, summer camps, and age-group activities throughout the year. Opportunities exist for spiritual growth and development in small groups featuring friendship, Bible study, mentoring, use of spiritual gifts, and support.
* Our church offers special programs and service opportunities through United Methodist Women groups.
* To learn more about Mountain View's history, click here. MV History
* To learn more about the history of Methodism, click here. UMCHistory